Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ok, Let's see how this works!

Welcome to my first blog entry.  I can honestly say I have no idea how to use this blog.  I managed to pick out a picture, color and font I liked and I think that will do for day one.

I am finally at a time in my life where I can sit down and think about what to write in a blog.  The last two and half years of my life have been centered around school and studying.  As much fun as that was, I am excited about being able to sit down with a computer in my lap and let my mind think on whatever I want.

So here goes a new hobby and project to add to my Life of Love and Laughter

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world!! It's so much fun and it's such a fun way to keep up with everything! I wish that I would have started mine when I was planning my wedding and it was getting close...it's such a fun time that I would have liked to document so you've started at a good time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete